Super Consultancy of the Year
This year we are launching a new category called Super Consultancy of the Year. Using independent research from Cornwall Energy, energy industry feedback and discussions with the judging panel, a list of ten companies that qualify has been created.
Each one will be asked to complete an entry form and will also be expected to answer questions in person from our judging panel “Dragon’s Den” style, with the winner proving they have what it takes not just on paper but also in person.
The ten companies selected will be contacted soon, so that the process can be explained and they can make the right choices for their entry.
To enter, please download the word document form and return completed to [email protected]. All entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
- There are five questions to be answered.
- Each question accounts for 20 points.
- Your final score will be out of 100.
- There is a minimum score requirement.
- The top ten scoring consultancies above the minimum score requirement will make up the shortlist for the secondary judging panel.
- Please take only 400 words or less for each answer. Any answer that goes over the limit will be truncated. Use plain English and correct grammar.
- Please feel free to use pictures but sparingly.
- Make sure that each question is before the relevant answer.
- As the first judging panel will assess your entry anonymously, please do not use your company name or brands in any of the answers. Failure to do so in an answer will lead to that answer being deleted and no score out of 20 being registered for that answer.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- Deadline for entry is 5 p.m. on April 18th The shortlist will be announced on May 16th 2016 and the winner announced on June 30th at the awards ceremony.
- Please make sure that you pay the entry fee of £550 ex VAT by April 25th 2016 or your entry will be voided. Entry fee guarantees judging by the first judges’ panel, two tickets to the awards ceremony and a £50 donation to Parkinsons UK.
- Any entries shortlisted will be guaranteed another two tickets to the awards ceremony.