Energy Management Champion
[youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_-HQDOQeNc” width=”575″ height=”323″]
Measure, monitor and most importantly manage – that is the mantra. Are you the individual or company that makes the decisions everyone else emulates? Have you got the know how and the drive that has mastered the tricky job of managing energy, if so apply for this accolade.
Sponsored by Engie.
To enter, please download the word document form and return completed to [email protected]. All entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
- There are three questions to be answered.
- Question 1 accounts for 20 marks, question 2 for 50 and question 3 for 30.
- Your final score will be out of 100.
- There is a minimum score requirement.
- The top five scoring consultancies above the minimum score requirement will make up the shortlist for the secondary judging panel.
- Please take only 600 words or less for each answer. Any answer that goes over the limit will be truncated.
- Please feel free to use pictures but sparingly.
- Make sure that each question is before the relevant answer.
- As the first judging panel will assess your entry anonymously, please do not use your company name or brands in any of the answers. Failure to do so in an answer will lead to that answer being deleted and no score being registered for that answer.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- Deadline for entry is 5 p.m. on April 18th The shortlist will be announced on May 16th 2016 and the winner announced on June 30th at the awards ceremony.
- Please make sure that you pay the entry fee of £550 ex VAT by April 25th 2016 or your entry will be voided. Entry fee guarantees judging by the first judges’ panel, two tickets to the awards ceremony and a £50 donation to Parkinsons UK.
Any entries shortlisted will be guaranteed another two tickets to the awards ceremony.