Leader, listener, team player, good with people, good with numbers. Any of these things and plenty more go into being the all round best. So if you know someone who is worthy of this title nominate them now!
This year we are changing the process slightly. Please follow the simple guidelines:
- You may nominate up to three employees in your company as Business Person of the Year.
- Each nominee should write no more than 800 words in a word document as to why they should be considered and send to [email protected].
- Judges will be looking out for positive impacts on the business in the last 12 months, why they happened and what had to be done to achieve these results. It would be a help if the following could be listed at the start of the entry – number of employees now, turnover and financial year, number of customers, type of business energy (SME, I&C, Both).
- The final score will be out of 100.
- The top five scoring Business Persons will make up the shortlist for the secondary judging panel.
- Each entry should be only 800 words or less. Any answer that goes over the limit will be truncated.
- As the first judging panel will assess your entry anonymously, please do not use your company name or brands in any of the answers. Failure to do so will lead to that answer being deleted and no score being registered.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- Deadline for entry is 5 p.m. on April 18th The shortlist will be announced on May 16th 2016 and the winner announced on June 30th at the awards ceremony.
- There is no entry fee for this award. However, if you would like to guarantee two tickets to the awards ceremony and a £50 donation to Parkinsons UK, then please pay £550 ex VAT. This offer is valid to 5 p.m. on April 18th
- Any entries shortlisted will be guaranteed another two tickets to the awards ceremony.