In this episode of the Resonance podcast, you will learn:
- The return of LNG – expected levels and deliveries this month, potential for drop of deliveries due to supply disruption in USA due to weather, LNG expansion plans in Europe
- European Gas storage inventories, is it bullish or bearish? Can we can expect a downside into summer, EU gas prices currently below multi-year averages
- European Power prices, what is going on in key European markets:
- UK – impact of cheaper gas prices on UK power during high carbon volatility ( impact muted ) around mid Feb and extra pressure towards downside last week alongside weaker carbon
- DE – highly volatile due to strong correlation with carbon
- FR – one of highest prices in Europe during January, currently one of the most backward dated markets ( 22 vs 23 ), capacity 14% higher comparing to last year, no unexpected outages, some extensions on planned maintenance
- ESP – remarkable expectation of increase in renewable capacity putting pressure on prices.
- Key events in the short term that will impact pricing across Europe
For the details of the discussion, listen to the podcast episode.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports.
This is a promoted article.