We offer a competitive salary (dependent on experience) with uncapped bonus!
Working 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, you will be based in our fun and vibrant South Shields office. Our team enjoy working in a relaxed atmosphere without being tied to their desks they can roam the modern offices while working hard and having fun!
With free onsite parking and within short walking distance from the local metro station and shops.
Themed offices, weekly and monthly incentives, dress down Fridays, Perk Box benefits and Tusker are just some of the many things we enjoy while working here.
With exciting plans in place for 2020, we are now looking for experienced Lead Generators to join us, grow with us and develop their careers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, hardworking salesperson to join one of the fastest growing companies in this industry.
You will be joining a competitive, hardworking team who have fun while maximising their potential. If you are ambitious and work hard you will be rewarded accordingly. With Limited spaces we are looking for a select few individuals for a February 2020 start date. We want to speak to individuals who are hungry, and target driven with a desire to build a career and grow with us and become part of the team. If you think you have what it takes, then get in touch today!
What we want:
- Minimum 12 months sales experience in your most current role
- Experience working in a business to business telesales role is advantageous
- Proven record of success in direct sales, including a demonstrated ability to generate and qualify leads independently
- Microsoft Office literate
- Be goal-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Great listening, interpersonal and relationship-building skill are imperative to the role
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
What you get:
- Highly Competitive salary dependent upon experience.
- Uncapped Bonus
- Regular team and individual prizes and awards
- Regular incentives such as half days and early finishes
- On-going training and development
- Career Development
- Modern Offices in a great location
- Flexi car scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Flexi Holiday scheme
- “Break Out” Games rooms, complete with pool table & play station among other things
What you will be doing:
- Create and develop B2B leads, selling available services and products to clients ranging from SME – high value/corporate.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new clients
- Provide high levels of internal and external customer care and bring to the attention of your manager any problems that arise on an ongoing basis
- Represent our company in a professional and courteous manner
- Be responsible for and manage a calling strategy – industry and geographical
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders alike
- Present a supportive, positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the job, the company and your colleagues.
- Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
For more information or to apply please contact [email protected]