Our client, a market leading lighting design consultancy in the UK, are looking for a Senior Lighting Design Manager to join their team based just outside of London.
- Responsibility for the design and development of Lighting using Relux and Dialux
- The generation of production quality general arrangement and component drawings using CAD
- Lighting schemes and calculations
- Preparation and presentation of lighting designs to clients and the internal sales team
- Liaising directly with clients
- Communication at all levels in the business.
- To work with and assist the other members of the Engineering and Sales teams and support them on client visits
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of +4 Lighting industry knowledge
- Have worked in multi-disciplined design team
- The ability to lead a project and deliver it effectively without close supervision.
- A Bachelors/ Masters or HND level qualification
- Proficient in Relux
- An Engineering background
- Proficient in Lighting Schemes and lighting calculations
- Core competencies required: self-confidence, capacity for leadership and teamwork, planning and analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate a professional approach in fulfilling the requirements of the role
- CAD skills (Desirable)
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career and would like to hear more about the role, please send your CV to Jordan Newton at [email protected]