£40,000 – London
Our client are currently working alongside a fast growing Sustainability and Energy Consultancy. They are looking for a New Connections to manage several small to medium sized energy projects including power upgrades, metering and sub metering together with traditional energy refurbishment projects. This role will require a large amount of liaising with Energy Suppliers, Network operators and Clients.
Our client is a fast growing Sustainability & Energy Consultancy, who aid in reducing carbon consumption for a variety of top UK businesses. This fast growing company is looking to expand into a variety of different areas within the energy industry with a particular focus on low carbon strategy. The client offers a variety of energy services including: Energy Procurement, Energy Bureau Services, Waste Management and Low Carbon Strategy.
- Responsible for liaison between the various parties for implementation of utility connection and upgrade projects with a typical timescale of 3 – 12 months.
- Responsible for liaison between the various parties for implementation of energy projects with a typical timescale of 6 months.
- Development of our energy monitoring and targeting systems in liaison with the Energy Bureau Team and Energy Purchasing Team, Technical Director and other users.
- Assist in provision of advice to clients and other parts of the business and promote the efficient use of energy, e.g. in the form of presentations, info packs etc.
- To assist the Technical Director and Clients’ finance teams in the preparation of energy budgets and monitor expenditure.
- To prepare reports on energy including statistical information to determine energy consumption for benchmarking purposes both regularly and on an ad-hoc basis.
- To be aware of Health and Safety issues and to take reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of yourself and other persons at all times.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the Technical Director or any other senior team member.
- You will have a strong analytical mind and be extremely numerical
- Experience within energy or engineering project management is essential
- Experience within energy management, BMS, metering and half hourly data is desirable
- Experience within energy purchasing, energy tariff negation, tendering and analysis
- Good organisation and communication skills including report writing
- Strong ability in understanding key financial information within contracts and budgets
For more information and to apply. Please get in contact at [email protected]