Our client is a market leader within the energy industry and is seeking an experienced M&E Project Manager to assist them with some exciting upcoming projects within their portfolio.
You will be required to work onsite with one of their top clients in the healthcare sector to help service their prestigious energy performance contracts.
The Day to Day responsibilities will include:
- Review and approve subcontractors documentation
- Create schedule of weekly contractor meetings
- Take full responsibility and lead end to end project delivery
- Put in place and manage all key project deliverables
- M&E site management experience
- Relevant H&S qualifications (IOSH or CITB)
- Proactive approach to dealing with clients
- An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds/NVQ equivalent
If you are looking to explore new opportunities and this role sounds interesting then please get in touch at [email protected]