McLean Ross is a specialist recruiter for the energy industry.
Their client, a global energy company, seeks a Mid-Market Team Leader to join their organisation. The Mid-Market Team Leader manages the contract negotiators who are responsible for building and maintaining effective business relationships with Third Party Intermediaries (TPIs)/direct customers alike in order to retain existing customers and build new business within their TPI channels.
The key duty of the Team Leader’s role is to support the contract negotiators in the production of a strategic sales approach whilst ensuring all daily pricing requests provided by Sales Support, are proactively managed for both Gas and Power opportunities, enabling the successful and profitable expansion of the Mid-market business. There is also a requirement to work with the contract negotiation team in realising the objectives of their individual HPP’s.
The ability to understand the end to end business processes for Gas and Power, and have a vast knowledge of Third party relationships will be instrumental in ensuring our client is seen as the market leader within the UK.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a strategic business plan mapping a successful and profitable route for opportunities within the UK Mid-market business
- To ensure that all team members operate within all regulatory and license conditions.
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills and effective management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Attending and participating in internal projects as and when requested by the Mid-market manager.
- In conjunction with our trading, pricing and forecasting departments, ensuring elements of risk are identified and mitigated accordingly.
- Effectively monitoring and discussing individual performance in line with their HPP’s during regular supervisory meetings.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and build relationships with Senior Managers and other internal and external parties.
- Ability to successfully persuade, influence and negotiate with internal and external parties.
- Excellent IT skills, with proven working knowledge of Databases and MS Office including advanced MS Excel.
Experience – substantial previous experience in a similar role within the energy industry is essential.
Please contact Catherine McLean on 020 7448 8599 or email [email protected].