Hear from four speakers who will give you the lowdown on saving energy, changes to Climate Change Agreements, energy risk management and managing water for your benefit.
When – Tuesday 17th July 2012
Where – St. James Club, 45 Spring Gardens, Manchester, Lancashire, M2 2BG.
To book your place – contact Alastair Hogben by emailing [email protected] or calling 0800 279 5500.
The four M&C Energy speakers are
Adam Pigott – Energy Efficiency:Sustainability
- Saving Energy doesn’t have to equate to spending lots of money
- Importance of implementing recommendations and verifying the results
Russell Monkman – Changes to Climate Change Agreements
- Overview of scheme changes
- Strategic approach to legislative carbon management
- Benefits of early action for Phase II
Matt Cooper – Energy Procurement: Value at Risk
- Risk management principles and procurement objectives
- Contract types (fixed vs flexible price purchasing)
- Risk/Reward profiles of various procurement strategies
Eddie Spencer – Water: Is managing your water a drain on your resources?
- Don’t be fooled into thinking the lack of retail options prevents organisations from making cost savings
- £2m of refunds claimed by M&C each year suggests that Water demands a similar level of focus to Energy
Arrive for 9 a.m. for a 9.30 a.m. start. Networking lunch is included.